After applying to countless job applications and attending networking event; I decide to treat myself to a mini vacation (in the U.S.).
I am going to Atlanta, GA in a few weeks and I am very excited.
I have a small problem; I am one of those people who pack their whole life into a suitcase.
I came up with a list of things to pack for a mini vaca!
- If you’re going somewhere hot. Bring three swimsuits (max.).
- Beauty products! If you’re taking a plan, pack the beauty products inside a zip lock bag.
- Clothes!!!! Bring five shirts, four bottoms, two dresses and three pair of shoes. This is a great strategy to mix and match, not to mention handful of outfits.
- Music…Need I say more.
- A book: Something to read while you’re on the plane.
- Cash, Cash, Cash!!!
- Don’t forget the sun block!
I have a feeling I am missing a few things, so if you have any comments or suggestions feel free to comment below!